Fundraising that's Fun
Private Event Request
Have you been looking for a neat way to raise funds for your organization? Host a Painting Party with us!
Here's how it works!
- Contact us to select a date for your fundraiser. (We have found Sunday afternoons tend to work best, but the choice is up to you!)
- Print and sell your advanced tickets. We ask for no money up front for organizations hosting fundraisers, however we do require your number of total tickets sold and a check 7 days prior to the event so we can pay our suppliers.
- We provide all the supplies you need to make your event successful! (Canvases, easels, brushes, plates or palettes, rinse cups and paper towels, etc.) At our location we also provide tables, chairs or stools, and dropcloths.
- We will promote your event on our website and Facebook pages as well. Please give us an email or phone number for people to contact for tickets. We will gladly offer tickets at our location, and hang/distribute any flyers you provide.
- Provide simple food and drink for your guests. Coffee, water and baked goods is a common one. Some have even done ice cream sundaes or cheese and crackers. You can often get these items donated.
Let's talk about profits!
We typically charge around $18 per seat to cover our costs for a canvas painting (costs vary for other media, such as wine glasses, wooden boards, signs, plates, etc.). You can sell your tickets at whatever price you choose (typically, $30 per seat) which means you make a profit of $12 per seat!*
*Some organizations have charged $35 or $4O per seat, and have included things like auctions or raffles as well as dinner, or maybe a drink ticket. If you'd like a dinner event, please allow 3 hours instead of 2 for your event so there is no rush. There is no additional charge for extended time for fundraisers 3 hours or under in length.
Your profits at $30 per seat:
**We require a minimum of 10 seats. If you'd like to use our location, our maximum capacity is 30 seats. If you use a hall, school gym, or even an outdoor park--the sky is the limit! No maximum seating!
Contact us today to set up your fundraiser, and let us help you paint for a cause!